semontrax

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Replacement vodafone.nl sim card from Portugal

Hello, I have recently lost my Dutch vodafone sim card. I immediately called and had the number blocked until I can get a new one. Unfortunately I won,t be returning to the Netherlands until the end of Auagust and will be in Portugal until then. Is there any way for me to get a replacement sim card (with the same Dutch phone number) from Lisbon or will I have to wait until I get back before I will be able to do this. (Sorry for Engels, mijn Nederlands is niet so goed). Any help or information would be very much appreciated. Dankjewel!
Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Hi semontrax

Welcome to our community!
Unfortunately it is not possible to activate a Portuguese Sim card on your Dutch number.
You can only activate a Dutch sim card from Vodafone NL on your Dutch mobile number.
In this case you have to wait until you get back.

I hope you have a pleasant stay in Portugal.

Bekijk in context

3 Reacties 3
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Hi semontrax

Welcome to our community!
Unfortunately it is not possible to activate a Portuguese Sim card on your Dutch number.
You can only activate a Dutch sim card from Vodafone NL on your Dutch mobile number.
In this case you have to wait until you get back.

I hope you have a pleasant stay in Portugal.
semontrax
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes
Dankjewel! Thank you so much for the quick reply and the information. It is very much appreciated! Also thanks for the holiday wishes 😄 I guess I'll have to just look out for wifi hotspots which is far from being the end of the world.
Fijne dag!
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Your welcome 🙂
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic