rock_xanne

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Prepaid: Transaction History

Hello

Where can I find the history of the transactions for top-ups to my prepaid number?

I am trying to find the history of the transactions for top-ups to my prepaid number both on the app and web.

I would need this to do an expense claim from my company. 

Apparently I reached out the to chat support and no one is helping, it is rather frustrating.

Why is there not a page or an option to check past transactions or payments made? 

1 Reactie 1
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11868Posts
  • 3487Oplossingen
  • 3103Likes

Hi @rock_xanne 
Welkom op de klanten helpen klanten Community van Vodafone.

For prepaid customers there is no possibility to view your history. This is only possible with a Vodafone subscription. It is therefore not possible to provide this information to you. I cannot answer why Vodafone made this choice. Customer service cannot view your data either, this has to do with the AVG privacy rules. That is why it would of course have been useful if you, as a prepaid customer, could view your called data. But yes, that is not possible. Sorry for this answer but I can't make it better.

Vodafone employees, @Cecilia, always come by here and read your message. They will forward your proposal to the right department and who knows, it might be possible in the future.  **Text translation by Google Translate**

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic