Gabriela Cucu

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Order cancelled/ subscription still visible on My Vodafone

Good afternoon,

After trying to contact Vodafone on different numbers,email and chat I decided to write also here.

So, at the beggining of the week I applyed for a new subscription via Vodafone ( I already had one), a new one that included also a phone. Everything went trough good, I received the contract and the confirmatiom for the order,made the appointment and few hours before the order should be delivered I received the email that my order has been cancelled. I've contacted Vodafone,than Vodafone credit assesment and after a lot of emails they informed me that is was something about the id(by the old subscription I had a different ID number that now is expired)

Their last answer was that I should apply again.i would really like to but I already see in My Vodafone the subscription open till 2025..so I am bassically paying for something that I never received, and I would like to not have to apply again and get cancelled.Can someone explain me what should I do?

On chat and phone nobody could fix this

Maybe here I have more luck

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3033Posts
  • 890Oplossingen
  • 1031Likes

Hi @Gabriela Cucu, welcome to the Vodafone Community. 

I'm sorry for all the inconvenience 😞 I can imagine that you would to fix this, so you can use your new subscription and phone. I have forwarded your question internally for more information. 

Your first order (****10491) on 7 May has been automatically cancelled because it has been processed on your old client number. A new order has been placed (***02941) on 10 May in the evening. This order is correct and will be processed correctly. 

Bekijk in context

1 Reactie 1
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3033Posts
  • 890Oplossingen
  • 1031Likes

Hi @Gabriela Cucu, welcome to the Vodafone Community. 

I'm sorry for all the inconvenience 😞 I can imagine that you would to fix this, so you can use your new subscription and phone. I have forwarded your question internally for more information. 

Your first order (****10491) on 7 May has been automatically cancelled because it has been processed on your old client number. A new order has been placed (***02941) on 10 May in the evening. This order is correct and will be processed correctly. 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic