Zaimah

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Non active number

Hi, I move my sim card to my new phone, but I find that my number is not active. Actually there is no problem with my number previously, but it becomes not active when I place it in my new mobile phone. 

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

Hi @Zaimah 
Welcome to the customers help customers Community of Vodafone.

Have you switched from another provider to Vodafone?

If so, was it now already time to switch immediately and is your number already taken over by Vodafone? Normally you have a month's notice with your old provider! Or did your new subscription start yesterday and it didn't work yesterday? Then this may be correct because it always takes a while before people are actually fully connected to the system.

Do you already have reach? Just switch your phone off and on again and then see if you get Vodafone in the picture.

Bekijk in context

1 Reactie 1
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

Hi @Zaimah 
Welcome to the customers help customers Community of Vodafone.

Have you switched from another provider to Vodafone?

If so, was it now already time to switch immediately and is your number already taken over by Vodafone? Normally you have a month's notice with your old provider! Or did your new subscription start yesterday and it didn't work yesterday? Then this may be correct because it always takes a while before people are actually fully connected to the system.

Do you already have reach? Just switch your phone off and on again and then see if you get Vodafone in the picture.

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic