kaerber

Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 10Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

No refund for an apparently cancelled order

Hi! I made an order on March 31st for the phone and two sim cards. We haven't heard anything about it, so we visited a Vodafone office. There we were told that our order was canceled due to my bank account being only a month old. But we didn't get any refund. I've sent an email to customer service, no reply. I can't call a customer service number, because I don't have a Vodafone subscription (sim cards didn't arrive either). How can I get my money back? The sum is quite large.

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @kaerber, welcome here!

I'm sorry to read that your order has been cancelled. When an order get cancelled you normally get a refund of the payment within 5 working days. You now have been waiting much longer. I would advise you to send an e-mail to betaalbewijs@vodafone.nl with a screenshot of the payment and that the order (ordernumber) has been cancelled due your bankaccount is 1 month old and that you still haven't got a refund. They can process the refund for you.

Bekijk in context

7 Reacties 7
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @kaerber, welcome here!

I'm sorry to read that your order has been cancelled. When an order get cancelled you normally get a refund of the payment within 5 working days. You now have been waiting much longer. I would advise you to send an e-mail to betaalbewijs@vodafone.nl with a screenshot of the payment and that the order (ordernumber) has been cancelled due your bankaccount is 1 month old and that you still haven't got a refund. They can process the refund for you.

kaerber
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 10Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

@Cecilia Hi Cecilia! Thank you for your help. I've now sent two emails to the address you advised, one in English, and another in Dutch. But I haven't got any responses at all.

Vincent
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 93Posts
  • 29Oplossingen
  • 37Likes

Hi @kaerber! Great that you have send the e-mails in two different languages. The period of 5 workingdays has not been elapsed yet. In this case we have to wait 2 days more before we can escalate the situation by another way. Sorry for the inconvenience.

kaerber
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 10Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

@Cecilia @Vincent Hi Cecilia, Vincent, still no refund, unfortunately. Can you please escalate?

kaerber
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 10Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Hi, any update? It has now been more than a month since the order.

kaerber
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 10Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

I've just got a refund, thanks!

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @kaerber 
Happy to hear that you received the refund! Thankyou for this update. 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic