gccoulter

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

No refund and charged for a phone I never received

Long story short I never received the phone for the order 477506171, and it was returned to Vodafone and the order cancelled.

I was told I would get a refund within 5 working days - this is now working day 7 and I still haven't received it.

On top of that, I have just received my monthly bill, and I have been charged between 27-29 June for this phone, which I never received.

Can you please tell me when I will get my refund? (I do not want it put on the account as credit, I want it refunded!), and can you please also sort out my bill before it gets taken next week? Someone on the live chat told me I would need to wait until August which is absolutely absurd.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3494Posts
  • 1056Oplossingen
  • 1140Likes

Hi @gccoulter 

Thankyou for adding your personal information. When I check your details I see a notification on yesterday that the refund of your cancelled order is been processed. Within 3 (working)days the amount will be refunded.

Bekijk in context

3 Reacties 3
Vincent
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 136Posts
  • 42Oplossingen
  • 48Likes

Hi @gccoulter, welcome to our Community!

I am sorry to read that you still have not received any refund. I will take a closer look. Please update your profile with your cell phonenumber so I can clear things out. Thanks in advance!

gccoulter
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

My profile has my number

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3494Posts
  • 1056Oplossingen
  • 1140Likes

Hi @gccoulter 

Thankyou for adding your personal information. When I check your details I see a notification on yesterday that the refund of your cancelled order is been processed. Within 3 (working)days the amount will be refunded.

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Polls
Wat vind jij het mooiste aan de iPhone 16 serie?

Uitgelicht topic