Katarzyna Zabro

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

No Dutch ID and no passport

Hello, I order a new sim card for abbonament, but delivery man told me that he need my passport or Dutch id to get this sim card. I just have a Polish ID. How we can manage this?

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

Hello @Katarzyna Zabron 
Welcome to the customers help customers Community of Vodafone.

At the moment it is only possible to take out a subscription with a Dutch ID (BSN). It is therefore not possible to request a subscription for your Polish ID. Did you provide a Dutch ID? Because you should have seen this in advance when ordering.

How you can arrange this, no idea. You need a Dutch ID when applying, otherwise it is simply not possible. You can buy a prepaid card, it doesn't matter which ID you have.

Bekijk in context

1 Reactie 1
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

Hello @Katarzyna Zabron 
Welcome to the customers help customers Community of Vodafone.

At the moment it is only possible to take out a subscription with a Dutch ID (BSN). It is therefore not possible to request a subscription for your Polish ID. Did you provide a Dutch ID? Because you should have seen this in advance when ordering.

How you can arrange this, no idea. You need a Dutch ID when applying, otherwise it is simply not possible. You can buy a prepaid card, it doesn't matter which ID you have.

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic