berserker0211

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

New IPhone with a wrong sim card delivered

HI,
First of all , Really thanksful to your delivery, its fast and also a surprise to me. I really appreciate that.
However , the thing is, iPhone 6 Plus should be a nano sim card, but you send me a micro sim card, and i don't know how to activate it to get the internet.
Then i went to a local store of yours asking for help, because my old phone is nearly dying. That's why i thrilled about the speed of arrival of my new phone. But at the same time frustrated that i can't use it because of the wrong sim card. I must admit that the staff in the store are really kind and helpful.
But the most thing that upset me is .... The staff told me that: if i didn't come to that store for help, i can get the phone for free. That's really confusing me . Makes me feel like it is stupid that i went to a store for help. It's totally unfair if the free phone thing is real. I mean it's a mistake , i even tried to solve it in person on a rainy day. It doesn't change the fact it is a mistake no matter if i go to a store or call you directly from home. Why it is treated so differently? It's better do than nothing, right? Since when it's wrong?:(
I was pretty satisfied with your service, everything but this. Just so confusing.

1 Reactie 1
Per
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 803Posts
  • 78Oplossingen
  • 112Likes
Hello @berserker0211
It is hard for us to comment on this conversation. I dont know any action at all where you can get a free phone in the store and not via another channel. I think there was a miscommunication. Sorry for that.
Enjoy the new iPhone.
Regards, Per
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic