kristalnikov

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Need help for unlocking

Hello. I apologize if I wrote the wrong topic. My name is Artem. I live in Ukraine. Recently I bought an iphone 4s. But it is locked vodafone.nl. The seller told me that the contract has already ended and I need to write to the technical support for removing imei from the operator's database. Imei - *moderator edit: IMEI-number removed* .Thank you.
8 Reacties 8
SamsungExpert
Super Expert
Super Expert
  • 4686Posts
  • 439Oplossingen
  • 899Likes
Dear kristalnikov,

Welcome to the Vodafone Netherlands forum!

With unlocking, do you mean a simcard unlock (so you're able to use any other simcard). If so visit this webpage, the instructions are in Dutch but should be easily to do in English (or using a translate tool).

Marc- kan jij het IMEI nummer verwijderen, thanks.

Kind Regards,
Marc
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 7269Posts
  • 231Oplossingen
  • 344Likes
SamsungExpert, kristalnikov thanks. IMEI-number removed because of privacy.
Perhaps good to know that the Vodafone-sold iPhones do not contain a sim lock. An application at Vodafone for an unlock code has no added value.

This is likely to be an iPhone sold through an intermediary. Contact the real seller to receive the unlock code.
Marc
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 7269Posts
  • 231Oplossingen
  • 344Likes
No response. The topic will be closed soon.
kristalnikov
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
No, gentlemens . the phone is not locked to a pin code or sim card, it is locked to the operator vodafone.nl, if I insert another card it writes sim is not active, I can use the phone only via R-SIM or gevey sim. I understand that the phone was bought in the Netherlands from the operator Vodafone under the contract. But the iPhone 4s is already quite old and I understand that the contract is over. Dear moderators and operators of Vodafone, I hope you understand what I mean, help to untie my iPhone from your operator.
Marc
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 7269Posts
  • 231Oplossingen
  • 344Likes
kristalnikov, as mentioned in my previous reply: Vodafone-sold iPhones do not contain a sim lock. An application at Vodafone for an unlock code has no added value. If you are 100% sure that the iPhone is sold by Vodafone then there is a technical issue. You can send your phone for repair, see also https://vodafone.nl/reparatie.
Marc
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 7269Posts
  • 231Oplossingen
  • 344Likes
No response. The topic will be closed soon.
Marc
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 7269Posts
  • 231Oplossingen
  • 344Likes
Topic gesloten.
Marc
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 7269Posts
  • 231Oplossingen
  • 344Likes
Gearchiveerd.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic