Hsini Yang

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

My iPhone Pro 11 is broken

Hi  Vodafone 

i just bought my new phone 11pro in Haarlem  two months , I also broght insurances  for two years , I really need to change phone ASAP 

I came to shop then they asked me to call Chubb, I called already , but I need to get my new phone fast , without phone I couldn’t work !!!!!! 

** Private data removed - moderator **

Hsini Yang 

please be serious for customer 

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11839Posts
  • 3485Oplossingen
  • 3101Likes

Hi @Hsini Yang 
Not to be silly but everyone always needs a phone, especially at this time.

If you have concluded a contract to get a loan device if you have your own device repaired, you can take the following steps, see this page of Vodafone: https://www.vodafone.nl/support/toestel-en-simkaart/reparatie-verlies-of-diefstal.shtml#kapot

This page will guide you through the system and will also show you where to call. If you have not taken out appliance insurance and / or a replacement appliance, it is also not possible to give you another appliance and you will have to look for a loan appliance yourself (questions in the neighborhood or with a family)

Bekijk in context

2 Reacties 2
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11839Posts
  • 3485Oplossingen
  • 3101Likes

Hi @Hsini Yang 
Not to be silly but everyone always needs a phone, especially at this time.

If you have concluded a contract to get a loan device if you have your own device repaired, you can take the following steps, see this page of Vodafone: https://www.vodafone.nl/support/toestel-en-simkaart/reparatie-verlies-of-diefstal.shtml#kapot

This page will guide you through the system and will also show you where to call. If you have not taken out appliance insurance and / or a replacement appliance, it is also not possible to give you another appliance and you will have to look for a loan appliance yourself (questions in the neighborhood or with a family)

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3033Posts
  • 892Oplossingen
  • 1031Likes

Hi @Hsini Yang. Welcome to the Vodafone Community. 

The iPhone 11 Pro is a beautiful device! I'm sorry to read that your phone is broken in such a short time.  Especially during Corona I can imagine that you would like to get it fixed asap! I would recommend to follow the perfect advice of @Energieboy. On this page you can online register your phone for repair. 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic