tolgayilmaz86

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

My Iphone device order is canceled but money has drawn from my account

Yesterday I had ordered a new device with renewing my sub.

Order went well and payment done. However in the status of the order it says it is refused and I don't know why. Besides no refund.

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3046Posts
  • 897Oplossingen
  • 1031Likes

Hi @tolgayilmaz86, welcome here. 

I'm sorry to read that your order has been cancelled. When an order get cancelled you normally get a refund of the payment within 5 working days. I would advise you to call our department 'Status Order' on 0800-0560, tomorrow. They can check why the order has been cancelled. If this has something to do with the hight of the loan for the mobile device they are able to make changes. Unfortunately I don't have this option here at the Community.

Bekijk in context

1 Reactie 1
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3046Posts
  • 897Oplossingen
  • 1031Likes

Hi @tolgayilmaz86, welcome here. 

I'm sorry to read that your order has been cancelled. When an order get cancelled you normally get a refund of the payment within 5 working days. I would advise you to call our department 'Status Order' on 0800-0560, tomorrow. They can check why the order has been cancelled. If this has something to do with the hight of the loan for the mobile device they are able to make changes. Unfortunately I don't have this option here at the Community.

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic