Pablo Miguez

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Modification Actual Internet COnditions

Hi, I would like to increse my actual Gb. 

How is it possible?. I’m sorry but I don’t speak dutch.

Thank you,

Pablo.

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Hi @Pablo Miguez,

Can you already renew the subscription? Or do you want to upgrade the subscription in the meantime?

You have 3 options:
- Enable a data bundle in My Vodafone. They are monthly bundles. If you switch off the bundle before the end of the month, the bundle will be removed at the end of that the month.
- Renew your subscription
- Upgrade your subscription.

When upgrading your subscription, you look at the subscriptions that are higher than your subscription.
You can see which subscriptions we offer via www.vodafone.nl.
I would therefore like to hear from you which subscription you would like via a private message.
In addition, I would also like to receive your name, address, zip code, mobile number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of your bank account number for verification.
I would be happy to check the costs for the subscription in question.

Bekijk in context

2 Reacties 2
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Hi @Pablo Miguez,

Can you already renew the subscription? Or do you want to upgrade the subscription in the meantime?

You have 3 options:
- Enable a data bundle in My Vodafone. They are monthly bundles. If you switch off the bundle before the end of the month, the bundle will be removed at the end of that the month.
- Renew your subscription
- Upgrade your subscription.

When upgrading your subscription, you look at the subscriptions that are higher than your subscription.
You can see which subscriptions we offer via www.vodafone.nl.
I would therefore like to hear from you which subscription you would like via a private message.
In addition, I would also like to receive your name, address, zip code, mobile number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of your bank account number for verification.
I would be happy to check the costs for the subscription in question.

Sharon
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 3523Posts
  • 215Oplossingen
  • 439Likes

@Pablo Miguez 

Did Steven help you with the information above? We are curious about an update! 🙂 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic