gbtl

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Mobile Prepaid Broadband for laptop

Hi.

I am staying in Amsterdam until Oct and I am looking for a mobile prepaid internet plan (preferably with dongle). I am a heavy user (lots of streaming and gaming) and I'm wondering if there are suitable options provided by vodafone? Would prefer having unlimited dataplans

I do have wifi in my own house but the internet is extremely unstable and the ping while gaming is 300ms or more.
Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Marc
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 7269Posts
  • 231Oplossingen
  • 344Likes
Hello @gbtl,

At this moment we offer a prepaid broadband USB-modem. Check this website for the actual price. You can top-up the balance and pay per MB. You also can buy discount bundles with your balance.

Call for more information and options with our sales department via the toll free number 0800-0560 or visit one of our shops.

Bekijk in context

2 Reacties 2
Marc
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 7269Posts
  • 231Oplossingen
  • 344Likes
Hello @gbtl,

At this moment we offer a prepaid broadband USB-modem. Check this website for the actual price. You can top-up the balance and pay per MB. You also can buy discount bundles with your balance.

Call for more information and options with our sales department via the toll free number 0800-0560 or visit one of our shops.
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes
Geen reactie, topic gesloten.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic