Vesile

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Missing contract update and abroad data roaming

I moved from prepaid to contract based subscription with Ziggo home internet by August 2021. Since then i keep paying my subscription automatically from my account. However once i went to abroad, i realised my sim/subscription is not working at all. Neither for call nor for data. I tried to contact support chat but it does not response and their My Vadofone app is not working for long time. Could you please fix these problems and confirm me via email in English? 

3 Reacties 3
Alex
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 227Posts
  • 37Oplossingen
  • 90Likes

Hi @Vesile, first of all: Welcome to the Vodafone Community!

It's a shame that your subscription isn't working abroad. Could you tell me in what country you are? And what kind of phone do you have? Is roaming activated on your device? On subscription-side, everything seems fine to work abroad as well.

You also mention that My Vodafone isn't working, do you get some kind of error there? Did you already register an account?

Vesile
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hi Alex, thank you for prompt response. 

Is it possible to tell me what is my current subscription? 

Yes, i registered and i login even here via my Vodafone credentials. Once i login My Vodafone, it still shows prepaid subscription. 

According to scope of EU roaming countries, i was in Turkey and it did not even let me make calls. I use Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G model phone and i always open my roaming setting on. When i had this issue, i tried refresh my roaming settings, restarted the mobile phone, i tried to select manually instead of automatic telco selection etc but none of them worked. 

I hope above details will help you solve my problem. 

Thank you in advance.

Alex
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 227Posts
  • 37Oplossingen
  • 90Likes

Hi @Vesile,

It's weird that you're still seeing a prepaid subscription in My Vodafone. I think the old subscription is linked to your current credentials. Is it okay if I delete your My Vodafone, so that you can create a new one? That way you can see and manage your subscription.

Your problem isn't related to this however. Are you still in Turkey? Could you check what the APN-settings currently are? You can check it at Settings > ConnectionS > Mobile Connections > APN Settings. This page tells you more about it (only in Dutch).

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic