benfi

Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

LG G3 - Out of stock for 2 weeks?

Dear Support Team,

I extended my contract recently through the Friends and Family program, and ordered a new LG G3 with my subscription. After receiving your confirmation email on August 2, I'm still waiting for my phone and haven't received any updates or news in the meantime.

One of our team mentioned that you've run out of stock when I called last week; is this true? If so, can I expect to receive my phone before going on vacation?

Thanks

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
benfi
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
My problem is solved, I have received the phone. However I still think you should warn your customers that they should expect 2-3 weeks delay...

Bekijk in context

6 Reacties 6
Per
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 803Posts
  • 78Oplossingen
  • 112Likes
Dear @benfi
I checked our stock. At the moment we unfortionately have no more G3's. We are waiting for LG to get a new delivery. Sorry for the inconvenience. As soon as we receive a new stock the ordered handhelds will be delivered immediately.

Regards, Per
benfi
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Hi Per, thanks for your reply. I got the same answer from the support team on the phone last week and the week before that, but I just can't understand why wouldn't Vodafone just pick the phone up from a store and send it? That isn't fair to current (paying) customers.

On the other hand, if this was a known issue I would have appreciated receiving a heads up from Vodafone before and after I made my purchase (I would be perfectly happy with an HTC One M8) but over the last few days I've had to contact Support in order to get updates. My partner placed an order for the same phone a few days later and it's the same story all over (no warnings, no updates, no solution).

We're not impressed with the way Vodafone is handling this issue at all...
benfi
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
My problem is solved, I have received the phone. However I still think you should warn your customers that they should expect 2-3 weeks delay...
Gj

Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
After 3 weeks of waiting i recently canceled my order for the Lg G3. The Vodafone online shop status of the Lg G3 still was..... In stock ( and Ajax been all 3 weeks). It's ofcourse no mistake or delay in updating. It's a marketing lie to get ppl to attach them to Vodafone. Be honest.
Mel
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 564Posts
  • 6Oplossingen
  • 20Likes
Topic closed.
Marc
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 7269Posts
  • 231Oplossingen
  • 344Likes
Gearchiveerd.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic