Vatsalya09

Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

International data roaming charges outside EU - in India

Hi,. I have a postpaid connection and sometimes due to work i use data on International Roaming. Can you please advise what will be the data roaming charges outside EU - in India.

Thanks in advance 

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11838Posts
  • 3485Oplossingen
  • 3101Likes

You can check this via the My Vodafone app or online via My Vodafone on the website. But I assume that you have a business subscription and then you must inform the person on whom the contract is written. That person must know which subscription you have and can adjust it if necessary. Vodafone employees cannot provide you with information about this because, if it is a business contract, you are not the owner of this subscription.

Bekijk in context

4 Reacties 4
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11838Posts
  • 3485Oplossingen
  • 3101Likes

Hoi @Vatsalya09 

But India is outside the EU, so it is logical that you have to take into account costs outside the EU?! If you don't want that, take out an Alles in 1 Wereld (XL) subscription. The All-in-1 World Day Bundle is enabled at the start of your Vodafone subscription (also with Sim Only). This way you avoid high calling costs abroad. If you do not want to use the All-in-1 World (XL) Daily Bundle, you can turn it off at any time, for example via MyVodafone. In that case, the standard rates for use abroad apply.

More information can be found on this page: https://www.vodafone.nl/abonnement/blox/voordeel-buiten-europa 

Vatsalya09
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hi @Energieboy ,

Thank you for the response.

I have this number as a postpaid connection from the company and not sure what subscription it has. Which is why wanted to check general data charges outside EU.

Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11838Posts
  • 3485Oplossingen
  • 3101Likes

You can check this via the My Vodafone app or online via My Vodafone on the website. But I assume that you have a business subscription and then you must inform the person on whom the contract is written. That person must know which subscription you have and can adjust it if necessary. Vodafone employees cannot provide you with information about this because, if it is a business contract, you are not the owner of this subscription.

Vatsalya09
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Thank you very much. Have a good day

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic