CromeX

Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

How do you cancel contract? Do the right thing Vodafone!!

Hi Vodafone,

You guys are killing me. My contract finish last month, and I asked you two months ago to close my account, I went into the store, sent a letter and called your hotline.

However when I look at my bank account you are still withdrawing funds from my account.

I have left the Netherlands, so I have no way to reach you, as you don't respond to email or twitter.

Technically removing funds out of the terms of the contract is ILLEGAL!!

Please do the right thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you
5 Reacties 5
SamsungExpert
Super Expert
Super Expert
  • 4686Posts
  • 439Oplossingen
  • 899Likes
Hi! @CromeX ,

E-Mail? Which Mail address are you using? The Mail account has been removed by a live chat.
I'm sorry to hear that. You can always try to connect with the live chat, it could take some time but try to refresh the page.

Unfortunately via the forum we aren't able to help you further.
It could take some minutes to getting a response back (30 min) and btw don't send to much tweets, means there won't be that quick a response back.

EDIT: I saw your tweet in the tweetline ;). You will get help further.
CromeX
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
I mean I have sent letters in by post 2 months ago and they are still taking money illegally.

No email address to contact.

What is this chat thing? There is no option on the web page

Maartje
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2859Posts
  • 180Oplossingen
  • 208Likes
@CromeX

Your subscription can be cancelled after your contract has ended. Before that, it's not possible to end your subscription. Until the end date of your contract, costs will be charged. Could you tell me when exactly is the end date of your contract?
CromeX
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Hi Maartje,

September 17th 2014. Last payment taken off, September 29th 2014.

Thanks for the help.

Marc
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 7269Posts
  • 231Oplossingen
  • 344Likes
Hello @CromeX,

When your contract ends on September 17, 2014, you normally receive the last bill in October. I understand you've contact via Twitter? Has been checked whether the cancellation is actually processed?

Our Forum is intended to share information with other visitors about services, products or devices. It is not possible to use the Forum to check your details.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic