malcolmstevens

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Early cancellation of contract due to moving abroad

I need to move abroad and have 14 months remaining on a Vodafone contract. What is the financial benefit to me of filling in form T325 and settling the contract up-front versus letting teh contract run to term? How do Vodafone calculate the settlement amount given my allocated minutes will never be used, meaning Vodafone don't incur those costs themselves?

Regards
Malcolm
1 Reactie 1
Jochen

Gedreven Raadgever
  • 368Posts
  • 28Oplossingen
  • 32Likes
Hello malcolmstevens, welcome on the Vodafone forum! If you cancel your subscription before the end of the contract we will charge the remaining monthly costs. If you prefer to let the contract run to term, this is ofcourse a possibility. Don't forget to cancel your subscription per end of contract though (one month in advance), because if you forget this the contract will continue after the end date.
For you, the cheapest option would be to change the contract from your name to someone else (if someone is willing to take over the contract from you). This way the contract continues on someone elses name, who can use it till the end of contract (and even prolongue if he/she wanted to). Are you by any chance coming back to the Netherlands in the future? You can freeze your contract for 9 months then before it continues.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic