leandrohailey

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Do I have a virus on my Iphone 4S?! Please help ?

As I was looking through my calendar for the next few months, I found an event called "MariinE..'s birthday" and at first thought it was a friend messing about when I wasn't on my phone but after I tried to delete it multiple times, I delete it then it comes straight back 😞 I'm really worried at what it is and have tired everything to try and remove it but it comes straight back! should I be worried? Thank you!
Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
WhiteWolf

Gedreven Raadgever
  • 184Posts
  • 17Oplossingen
  • 24Likes
Hey Leandrohailey,

I believe that your agenda is linked up towards your mail. In other words if you delete something on your phone agenda, it might be that it gets put back onto your phone. This due that your phone is connected towards a online agenda. If you go to settings> email, contacts, agenda's> You see under accounts all your accounts, if you press on one you see if the agenda is sync with that account.

So the problem might be online, for example...if you got a gmail account and you delete something on your phone, it should delete the event on your agenda online as well. Maybe something is preventing this for you doing it?

Hope it helps!

Friendly Regards

WhiteWolf

Bekijk in context

1 Reactie 1
WhiteWolf

Gedreven Raadgever
  • 184Posts
  • 17Oplossingen
  • 24Likes
Hey Leandrohailey,

I believe that your agenda is linked up towards your mail. In other words if you delete something on your phone agenda, it might be that it gets put back onto your phone. This due that your phone is connected towards a online agenda. If you go to settings> email, contacts, agenda's> You see under accounts all your accounts, if you press on one you see if the agenda is sync with that account.

So the problem might be online, for example...if you got a gmail account and you delete something on your phone, it should delete the event on your agenda online as well. Maybe something is preventing this for you doing it?

Hope it helps!

Friendly Regards

WhiteWolf
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic