cemcol

Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 10Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Disappeared Bundle Order

Hi There,

I bought your 6GB monthly bundle from your website 7th of June and your system charged 19Euro for this bundle but it has never appeared under my account.
I called you from your support number, one guy answered the call and he was very smarty and never wanted to help me. He acted like saying get lost. So could you please provide me with where my bundle is or where my 19Euro is?

I am looking forward to hearing from you
Thanks

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3543Posts
  • 1067Oplossingen
  • 1167Likes

Hmm, I really don't know what went wrong because normally you should see the bundle also in My Vodafone

In this screenshot you still see your earlier 2GB bundle even when there is no data left. When the 6GB bundle has been activated this should also be active in this screen. So it's quite weird, because I also see your top-up in the morning of 7 June. In this case I added a new bundle of 6GB (without any costs ofcourse)

Bekijk in context

15 Reacties 15
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 12194Posts
  • 3553Oplossingen
  • 3178Likes

Hoi @cemcol 
I think there is a language confusion with customer service. I can't imagine that he told you get lost. 

These are very strange statements for someone from customer service. Therefore, I really think there has been a language problem.

I don't work at Vodafone and therefore can't see what's going on. Fortunately, there are moderators here online who can watch with you and see what happened. Just be patient, they will come and help you here and look into the system with you.Put your data in your personal information, because the data is hidden there and only visible to Vodafone employees.

Can you help @Cecilia?

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3543Posts
  • 1067Oplossingen
  • 1167Likes

Hi @cemcol, welcome here!

I would love to help you with this matter. When I check the mobile phone number in your Community account I see that you have a Red Together subscription. The 6GB montly bundle á € 19,-  is a prepaid bundle which you only can add if you have a prepaid subscription. In this case the bundle has not been added or charged on your invoice because you can't use this with a montly subscription.

If it concerns another mobile number (which is prepaid), please let me know and update your number in your Community account.

cemcol
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 10Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hi @Energieboy 

Thanks for your reply

I asked the guy where I spent my 19Euro. He said `you spent for data` and I asked him `Please let me know how much data I bought with my 19Euro` and he said `I don't know` and I asked him `Please let me know where I spent my money` and he said `I don' know` and I asked him `Who can help me for that If you don't know` and he said `I don't know` and I asked him `If you don't know, who can help me rather than Vodafone help center` and he said `I don't know` and I asked him `Please just let me know where and when I spent this money` and he said `I already said`.... so his behaviour was very unfriendly and he ignored me to help.

So the summary is, Vodafone took my money and they don't let me know where this money has gone. Their help centre doesn't want to help... Unfortunately, this is the case at the moment.

Thanks

cemcol
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 10Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hi Cecilia,

Thanks for your reply

I have two accounts. Please check the 511009601 account number.

I have written my other number to contact me.

Thanks

Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 12194Posts
  • 3553Oplossingen
  • 3178Likes

Hi @cemcol 

See what Cecilia just wrote to you. She has informed you that you have not lost the money, so they will not write it off. Vodafone has not taken your money!

Cecilia has written:
In this case the bundle has not been added or charged on your invoice because you can't use this with a montly subscription.

cemcol
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 10Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hi @Energieboy 

Please check my other reply

Thanks

Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 12194Posts
  • 3553Oplossingen
  • 3178Likes

I have seen it 🙂
I'm to quick 🙄

HELP @Cecilia 🙂

cemcol
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 10Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hi @Cecilia,

Thanks for your reply

I have two accounts. Please check the ** account number.

I have written my other number to contact me directly. The case I mentioned is for the above account number.

Thanks

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3543Posts
  • 1067Oplossingen
  • 1167Likes

Hi @cemcol 
Thankyou for your message and the right account number. When I check our data you did a request to add this bundle on 7 June, but this is failed because there wasn't enough credit on your prepaid account. According to our system the bundle hasn't been activated because of this. However, if there is money withdrawn of your prepaid account for this bundle on 7 June (which hasn't been activated) please send me screenshot of this. Then I will activate this for you without any costs.

cemcol
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 10Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hi @Cecilia 

Thanks for your reply

I bought it through your website. I have selected the bundle and made the payment. I really do not understand how my credit was not enough at that time as I must load a minimum of 20 euros anyway.

After my payment, your website showed me that I bought the bundle and 1Euro left in my account. But unfortunately, I did not get any screenshots as I never expected this situation. Honestly, I never faced this issue in my life at all and never think to get a screenshot for my every popup. So therefore I am not able to show you any screenshots of that. I did this transaction 7th of June.

In this case could you please provide me details of where I spent this 20Euro popup then? Tell me what time and where and what for I spent it. And please let me know how I went under 19Euro while I was buying your bundle within around a minute?

Thanks

cemcol
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 10Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hi @Cecilia 

Please see the attached file for my payment proof

Thanks

cemcol
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 10Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hi @Cecilia 

Please see the attached file for my payment details proof

Thanks

cemcol
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 10Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hi @Cecilia 

Please see the attached file for my payment details proof

Thanks

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3543Posts
  • 1067Oplossingen
  • 1167Likes

Hmm, I really don't know what went wrong because normally you should see the bundle also in My Vodafone

In this screenshot you still see your earlier 2GB bundle even when there is no data left. When the 6GB bundle has been activated this should also be active in this screen. So it's quite weird, because I also see your top-up in the morning of 7 June. In this case I added a new bundle of 6GB (without any costs ofcourse)

cemcol
topicstarter
Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 10Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hi @Cecilia 

Thanks for your time and help

Cem

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Polls
Wat vind jij het mooiste aan de iPhone 16 serie?

Uitgelicht topic