Bruno Frias

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Connecting Vodafone to Ziggo Account

I have started a new subscription with vodafone as my partner's and mine's mobile data provider. I was told that if I linked those accounts to my existing ziggo account, I'd be able to receive two times the gb and have a small discount per month. However, I am being unable to know whether I linked them successfully and do not want this to be postponed any longer. What steps can I take or where can I access to ensure I have successfully linked both accounts.

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3075Posts
  • 905Oplossingen
  • 1040Likes

Hi @Bruno Frias 

For the free benefits you don't have to merge My Vodafone and Mijn Ziggo. The free benefits will be automatically added if Ziggo and Vodafone are active on the same address. When I check your mobile phone number in your Community profile you don't have a Vodafone subscription yet. The number will be ported on 14 November. From this date the free benefits will be added within 10 days. 

Currently merging your account is also not possible because the Vodafone subscription isn't active yet.

Bekijk in context

1 Reactie 1
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3075Posts
  • 905Oplossingen
  • 1040Likes

Hi @Bruno Frias 

For the free benefits you don't have to merge My Vodafone and Mijn Ziggo. The free benefits will be automatically added if Ziggo and Vodafone are active on the same address. When I check your mobile phone number in your Community profile you don't have a Vodafone subscription yet. The number will be ported on 14 November. From this date the free benefits will be added within 10 days. 

Currently merging your account is also not possible because the Vodafone subscription isn't active yet.

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic