lizhang

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Cancel My Subscription

Hi there,

I left the Netherlands in February this year, and after I left, I realized that my vodafone contract ends in October. (Actually when I left, I went to the vodafone shop in Leeuwarden and the guy there told me my account will be automatically closed since I have a bundle with the Ziggo account)

Anyway, I tried to cancel my subscription afterwards. I tried twice online, in April and May. I finished the information form and received the confirmation email, but nothing happened afterwards… 

Two weeks ago, I tried to reach your service people via facebook. Well, they responded and gave me a reference number 9556065. And now still no news...

Even worse, you fined me for the unpaid bill last month because my bank account is closed ! I would like to cope with the cancellation policy to buy out the rest of the contract, but you just don't let this happen ! 

I am really upset about the efficacy of your company ! You made this cancellation process so slow, and even make a fine out of it ! This is ridiculous !

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3032Posts
  • 876Oplossingen
  • 1030Likes

Hi @lizhang 
I'm sorry to read that cancelling your subscription is so difficult! Please let me check if I can help you with this matter. Can you please fill in your personal data in your Community profile? 

Bekijk in context

1 Reactie 1
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3032Posts
  • 876Oplossingen
  • 1030Likes

Hi @lizhang 
I'm sorry to read that cancelling your subscription is so difficult! Please let me check if I can help you with this matter. Can you please fill in your personal data in your Community profile? 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic