Morsella

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Can’t connect Apple Watch 9

Terrible service, I called 5 times in the past week. When the phone call disconnects, no one calls me back!! When I explained I need to connect Apple Watch after I spoke to 3rd person I was told I need eSIM. Now that I activated my eSIM, Apple Watch says “vf nl account is not eligible to enable cellular” and I can’t press on “set up cellular” - all this while I am business client with 4 different numbers. And when I call no one helps me to identify the problem. No one answers the chat. 

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 12128Posts
  • 3535Oplossingen
  • 3156Likes

Hi @Morsella 
There are currently problems with OneNumber to connect your Apple Watch. Follow this topic and you will stay informed. Very annoying, but that's the way it is.

This is now the update from Vodafone. Follow the topic I just provided and you will stay informed:

Just a little update from this side. It is currently not possible for customers to order OneNumber. Customers experience a "connection failed" message or cannot select the "Configure mobile network" button. As soon as we have an indication of when this will be possible again, I will share it here. Current customers with OneNumber can continue to use the service, but cannot transfer OneNumber to another Watch at this time."

Bekijk in context

1 Reactie 1
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 12128Posts
  • 3535Oplossingen
  • 3156Likes

Hi @Morsella 
There are currently problems with OneNumber to connect your Apple Watch. Follow this topic and you will stay informed. Very annoying, but that's the way it is.

This is now the update from Vodafone. Follow the topic I just provided and you will stay informed:

Just a little update from this side. It is currently not possible for customers to order OneNumber. Customers experience a "connection failed" message or cannot select the "Configure mobile network" button. As soon as we have an indication of when this will be possible again, I will share it here. Current customers with OneNumber can continue to use the service, but cannot transfer OneNumber to another Watch at this time."

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic