İoanaAmalia1987

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Bestelling niet bezorgd door Dynalogic

Hy there please my abonament shouls arrive feom 19-04-2023 and the abonament strated from yesterdy on my old sym,i am blocked because the curier never camed,i didn't went nowhere 2 days just to recieve my bestelling,thinking that is a good curier bezorger,today is the third day,another afspraak and a nother fun from the Dynalogic,please talk to them to come today,I had to buy a Lyca sym prepaid yesterday and I charged with 15 euros S Bundel just because they are playing around with my bezorg,today between 08:00 and 22:00 they have to come again,what is this!? My abonament was changed on my sym card from yesterdy already,and I will have to pay for a full amount for 32 days that I did not used nothing from this abonament,

Help me please,I called yesterday by Vodafone and they said they can take contact woth the cuier...The curier is not even calling at the phone to say when they are here not on my old number that worked untill yesterday and not even on my housbands number that I let it on the page form the appointment bezorging

What is this!?

I want my abonament today please I need help,I can not believe something like this is happening,YOU ARE NOT A SERIOS COMPANY DYNALOGIC!!!!

Maybe is my time to take contact with my loyesr that I have it in Holland and explain all this **bleep** that I am going through,if the curier is lying again that he find no one home I have lots of money to BRING DYNALOGIC into the court....

Help me or I will SOON them...I am tired to wait 3 days în the house just for this....

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Vincent
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 93Posts
  • 29Oplossingen
  • 37Likes

Hi @İoanaAmalia1987, welcome to our Community!

What a awefull situation! I can imagine that you're not happy with this start. Is there anything changed in the past days during the weekend? If not, please contact our target=_blankStatus Order department. They will do a deepdive into the logistic errors and offer you the help you'll need. 

Bekijk in context

1 Reactie 1
Vincent
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 93Posts
  • 29Oplossingen
  • 37Likes

Hi @İoanaAmalia1987, welcome to our Community!

What a awefull situation! I can imagine that you're not happy with this start. Is there anything changed in the past days during the weekend? If not, please contact our target=_blankStatus Order department. They will do a deepdive into the logistic errors and offer you the help you'll need. 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic