BEKTAK

Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

About The Necessary Conditions To Buy Subscription Based New Phone

Hello , 

I have bought postpaid vodafone simcard yesterday and I was planning to buy new phone with the simcard but I was informed that I need to have Dutch bank account which must be already exist at least 6 months. I came as an expat to Netherland one month ago and I get my bank account 1 month ago.

Is there any way to buy new phone under my condition?

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Lycke
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1103Posts
  • 199Oplossingen
  • 333Likes

Im sure you won't be able to buy a phone (with monthly loan) without a 6 month old bankcard. I completely understand you want to use the deals availably today, so please do! Only thing im still checking is the exact reason. But one way or the other, you wont be able to buy the phone at Vodafone :-(. 

Bekijk in context

6 Reacties 6
Lycke
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1103Posts
  • 199Oplossingen
  • 333Likes

Hey @BEKTAK. Welcome!

Do you want to order a new phone and pay for it at once, or do you want to pay monthly and make it into a loan? 

BEKTAK
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

If it is possible I want to buy the phone by paying monthly?

Lycke
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1103Posts
  • 199Oplossingen
  • 333Likes

I think the problem with that is that we'll do a credit check on your account, in order to make the loan. And we can't do that with a new bank account. 

But im not 100% sure this is the case. I'll have to check and will be back to you as soon as i can! 

BEKTAK
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hello , 

Could you please give me exact answer today? 

If I will have a chance to buy a phone from vodafone by paying month basis I will do it otherwise I will buy from another platform by taking advantage of black friday.

Lycke
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1103Posts
  • 199Oplossingen
  • 333Likes

Im sure you won't be able to buy a phone (with monthly loan) without a 6 month old bankcard. I completely understand you want to use the deals availably today, so please do! Only thing im still checking is the exact reason. But one way or the other, you wont be able to buy the phone at Vodafone :-(. 

BEKTAK
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hello , 

Thank you so much for all the informations you have provided.

Could you please take into account that topic for your future plans? There are a lot of people working here as an expat and for some specific reasons they want to work Vodafone because of Vodafone is really famous all around the world. But in that case there is no solution for me and for the people like me.

Have a nice day.

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic