in3sect

Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

4G network in YOU not available

Hi All,

With last ~2 weeks I have only 3G network. I have contacted already few times with support but nothing happend till now. I have also one number more with YOU and there is also only 3G network. Before I had all the time 4G with both. Is there anyone who have the same problem? ex. My collegue who has abonnament in Vodafone has 4G.
Only prepaid has no 4G??
6 Reacties 6
Anonymous
Niet van toepassing
Prepaid should have 4G. What kind of phone do you have?
From here I only can check the settings what should be in the phone.

For the systems you have to contact the customerservice. From here we can't go into the systems. This is because of your privacy.
in3sect
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
That's really weird then... I have two numbers in YOU. One in Xiaomi Remi Note 3 PRO and one in LG G4 H815. With both I have the same problem and it started in the same day.
I have tryied restarts, I checked the settings, setting were also checked by customer service and they said that's seems to be ok. I'm still waiting for reaction from technicians, but to be honest I think I have no response from them anymore. What more can I do???
Anonymous
Niet van toepassing
Did they also check the apn and that in the phone 4G has to be turned on? In my Vodafone under vragen en verzoeken you can chrck if it the case is still open. The customerservice can check how far they are regarding the case.

in3sect
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
I don't know what exactly they checked by somewhere around 1 week ago I received a message that my settings are ok. That's what I know 🙂 I checked also settings in my phone and there is APN: live.vodafone.com, user: vodafone, pass: vodafone.
In vragen en verzoeken I have Vraagnummer: 6472589 still "in behandeling" from 31.03.2017

Rgds,
Sietske
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 1394Posts
  • 51Oplossingen
  • 59Likes
Hi in3sect,

Sometimes it takes a little longer to found out what's the problem. Sorry for that!
I just checked the case and they are still working on it. Like Steven- said: you are able to check any updates of the case at My Vodafone.
Sharon
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 3523Posts
  • 215Oplossingen
  • 440Likes
Topic gesloten.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic