hectorc

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

4G connection NOT WORKING since yesterday. Is DNS 62.140.140.251 DOWN?

Hi. Mi 4G connection hasn't been working since two days ago ... My data plan is active and working, I can ping to an IP address and there is response, but domain names are not being solved... I've just realized the DNS assigned by the 4G connection (64.140.140.251) is down, and unfortunately I cannot change it on Android ... could you please fix this ??
4 Reacties 4
Sharon
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 3523Posts
  • 215Oplossingen
  • 439Likes
Hi hectorc,

I'm sorry to hear that the internet on your phone is not working as it should. Could you please turn your phone off and on again? When your phone is turned on again, please select a provider other then Vodafone, and switch back to Vodafone again. Is it working then? If not, please check for any issues with the network in your surroundings on this page: https://www.vodafone.nl/support/internet-en-dekking/ik-kan-niet-bellen-of-internetten.shtml.
Sharon
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 3523Posts
  • 215Oplossingen
  • 439Likes
We are curious about an update hectorc ? 🙂
hectorc
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Hi!, after reading a lot of forums, it turned out that -I still don't know how- the APN settings of our two Android devices were set to use a non-sense Proxy IP address... I removed all the proxy-related parameters and voila!. Maybe this would be useful to be added into your ckeck-list, including the parameters list. Thanks!
Sharon
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 3523Posts
  • 215Oplossingen
  • 439Likes
Thanks for the tip hectorc! We will keep this in mind and leave this topic visible on our Community.
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic