Reacties
bulutoprak

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

ziggo and vodafone abonnement for 2 years

Hi, 

I am interested in Vodafone and Ziggo abonnement for 2 years. I would like to know what happens if we move to another address after 1 year and Ziggo is not provided at that address? What is the cancellation policy before the end of 2 years because Ziggo is not covered in the new address in the same quality? 

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11782Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

Hoi @bulutoprak 
Welcome to the customers help customers Community of Vodafone.

At Vodafone you can take out a 1 year subscription and a 2 year subscription. At Ziggo you can only conclude a one-year contract and if you want to stop then you have 1 month's notice period. After the Ziggo year you can stop every month! The only thing that will change after 1 year, if you no longer have Ziggo, is your discount with Vodafone, which will then expire, and the extras you receive with Ziggo will expire.

My advice would be to go with Vodafone for a year subscription. Then you can always watch what you want after that year. Well, I would. So Vodafone and Ziggo for 1 year and then look back at what you want to do. Perhaps Ziggo is in that area or another provider has a good offer.

Bekijk in context

2 Reacties 2
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11782Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

Hoi @bulutoprak 
Welcome to the customers help customers Community of Vodafone.

At Vodafone you can take out a 1 year subscription and a 2 year subscription. At Ziggo you can only conclude a one-year contract and if you want to stop then you have 1 month's notice period. After the Ziggo year you can stop every month! The only thing that will change after 1 year, if you no longer have Ziggo, is your discount with Vodafone, which will then expire, and the extras you receive with Ziggo will expire.

My advice would be to go with Vodafone for a year subscription. Then you can always watch what you want after that year. Well, I would. So Vodafone and Ziggo for 1 year and then look back at what you want to do. Perhaps Ziggo is in that area or another provider has a good offer.

Lycke
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1103Posts
  • 199Oplossingen
  • 333Likes

Hey @bulutoprak . Welcome to our Community!
@Energieboy has given you all the information you asked for. Great! Do you have any more questions or can i help you with things? Please let us know ^^. 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic