Reacties
user1234

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

unlink vodafone from ziggo

Hello,

My friend took over the Ziggo subscription with their own credentials but now I found out that by taking over the contract it took also my personal Vodafone as well. I need to have my personal log-in email and password for Vodafone without interfering with Ziggo current account log-in information.

My question is, how can I unlink my Vodafone account from Ziggo?

Regards,

user1234

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @user1234
Welcome to the Vodafone Community!

I can imagine that you need your own credentials for My Vodafone when your friend took over the subscription of Ziggo. I would love to help you with unlinking My Vodafone & My Ziggo. Please send me a private message with the following information of your Vodafone subscrition:
Name:
Address:
Birth of date:
E-mail:
Mobile phone number:
Last 4 digits of your IBAN bankaccount:
Username My Vodafone/My Ziggo: 

You can send my a private message when you go to your inbox on the Community, compose a message and select me as recipient. I look forward to your message.

Bekijk in context

1 Reactie 1
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @user1234
Welcome to the Vodafone Community!

I can imagine that you need your own credentials for My Vodafone when your friend took over the subscription of Ziggo. I would love to help you with unlinking My Vodafone & My Ziggo. Please send me a private message with the following information of your Vodafone subscrition:
Name:
Address:
Birth of date:
E-mail:
Mobile phone number:
Last 4 digits of your IBAN bankaccount:
Username My Vodafone/My Ziggo: 

You can send my a private message when you go to your inbox on the Community, compose a message and select me as recipient. I look forward to your message.

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic