Vraag
Reacties
Dave Horne

Ontdekker
  • 7Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

transferring eSIM from older Samsung to new Samsung

Thanks for reading this in English. I will be receiving a new S24 Ultra next week.

Can I transfer my current eSIM to my new phone or must I remove / delete my current eSIM and ask Vodafone for a new one?  (Will SmartSwitch handle this for me?)

Thanks, Dave Horne

EDIT - After spending a little more time in Settings, I see the option to transfer an eSIM from one device to another. 

Sorry for the unnecessary post. 

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11868Posts
  • 3487Oplossingen
  • 3103Likes

Hi @Dave Horne 
No problem asking your question in English, that is of course allowed 🙂 - But it's great that you already have an answer to your question! Vodafone then marks this response as answered and then I put the answer here: EDIT from @Dave Horne - After spending a little more time in Settings, I see the option to transfer an eSIM from one device to another. Sorry for the unnecessary post.

This information can also be found on the Vodafone website: Are you already using an eSIM and are you getting a new device? Via My Vodafone you can retrieve the QR code of your existing eSIM profile and transfer the eSIM using the added instructions. Transferring is even easier via the My Vodafone app. We will guide you through it step by step.

Bekijk in context

1 Reactie 1
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11868Posts
  • 3487Oplossingen
  • 3103Likes

Hi @Dave Horne 
No problem asking your question in English, that is of course allowed 🙂 - But it's great that you already have an answer to your question! Vodafone then marks this response as answered and then I put the answer here: EDIT from @Dave Horne - After spending a little more time in Settings, I see the option to transfer an eSIM from one device to another. Sorry for the unnecessary post.

This information can also be found on the Vodafone website: Are you already using an eSIM and are you getting a new device? Via My Vodafone you can retrieve the QR code of your existing eSIM profile and transfer the eSIM using the added instructions. Transferring is even easier via the My Vodafone app. We will guide you through it step by step.

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic