bineyjel

Ontdekker
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

reimbrusement

Hello,
I started my Ziggo+Vodafone(sim only) subscription last September via your website. During signing up, I clearly checked that it said "Connection costs€25.00, Your discount€-25.00, One-time€0.00".
But the invoice that I got last October charged me 25 euros for 'one-time cost'. I asked about this problem to this Community (13-10-2022 12:52pm), and got an answer from a staff named Cecilia that she apologized for the issue and had created a reimbursement. She wrote that the amount would be settled with the next invoice. However, the invoice that I received for November doesn't show any reimbursement or discount. Please process the reimbursement properly. Thank you.

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @Bineyel, goodmorning!

I did a little check-up on the ticket and have some good news! The reimbursement is been made. You received a credit invoice a few days ago. The reimbursement is settled with the invoice in January. The remaining amount will be settled with the invoice in February.

Bekijk in context

6 Reacties 6
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @bineyjel, goodmorning!

I remember our conversation about this matter! I'm so sorry that the reimbursement isn't settled on your new invoice. The credit is still pending in our system. I checked if we could fix this immediately, but unfortunately we need to wait till the invoice of December. Is the credit still not settled on the invoice of December then we need to create a ticket for this issue. We keep in touch and I will also check the invoice of December when this one is created. 

bineyjel
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Thank you, Cecilia! Have a nice Day! 🙂

bineyjel
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hi Cecilia, 

I hope you remember our previous conversations.

I got the invoice of December, and unfortunately, the reimbursement isn't still settled. 

I hope it will be settled soon, but I also leave my account number here for your information. 

It is NL41 ABNA *********** (S PARK). I guess the direct reimbursement to my bank account can be easier. 

Thank you very much. Happy new year!!!

Regards, 

Seyoung

***Mod edit: removed bankaccountdetails from public post***

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @bineyjel

First of all: Best wishes for 2023! I'm sorry that the reimbursement isn't settled on the invoice of December. Like I mentioned before. When the credit isn't been settled on this invoice, we need to create a ticket for a special department. This ticket is been created (11600781). I will inform you when I receive an update. 

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @Bineyel, goodmorning!

I did a little check-up on the ticket and have some good news! The reimbursement is been made. You received a credit invoice a few days ago. The reimbursement is settled with the invoice in January. The remaining amount will be settled with the invoice in February.

bineyjel
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hi, Cecilia!

Great! Thank you very much!!! Have a nice day 🙂

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic