Reacties
Alfredok8s

Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Web console showing 100GB instead 200GB

Hi Vodafone Representative,

The seller advise me that would have 200GB of data available as a Ziggo customer and only 100GB of data available is showing on the web console.

What do I need to do to have the 200GB available as agreed?

Regards,
Alfredo

Oplossingen

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

Hi @Alfredok8s 
Welcome to the customers help customers Community of Vodafone.

Have you just taken out a subscription or has it been longer? If you have just taken out a subscription, it can take 1 to 2 weeks before you receive a message that you will receive 200GB instead of 100GB. So please be patient a little longer!

If it has been a while, check for yourself whether your address details are the same with your Ziggo account and Vodafone account. If that is not the case, please contact Vodafone customer service, who can help you solve this.

If your address is correct, and if it is the same at Vodafone and Ziggo, please contact customer service. They can then check with you to see what is going on. But only call if it has really been more than 3 weeks since you took out your subscription. Otherwise, as I wrote above, wait another 1 or 2 weeks. You will automatically receive an SMS message.

Bekijk in context

Alfredok8s
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Everything it's fixed now! Great VODAFONE chat and e-mail support managed to fix everything!
Thanks Vodafone!

Bekijk in context

5 Reacties 5
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

Hi @Alfredok8s 
Welcome to the customers help customers Community of Vodafone.

Have you just taken out a subscription or has it been longer? If you have just taken out a subscription, it can take 1 to 2 weeks before you receive a message that you will receive 200GB instead of 100GB. So please be patient a little longer!

If it has been a while, check for yourself whether your address details are the same with your Ziggo account and Vodafone account. If that is not the case, please contact Vodafone customer service, who can help you solve this.

If your address is correct, and if it is the same at Vodafone and Ziggo, please contact customer service. They can then check with you to see what is going on. But only call if it has really been more than 3 weeks since you took out your subscription. Otherwise, as I wrote above, wait another 1 or 2 weeks. You will automatically receive an SMS message.

Alfredok8s
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

One hour with the chat support and no solution yet. It looks like everything fine on the Vodafone side, but something is not clear on the Ziggo side. Not happy with the outcome of 2~3 hours dedicated to try to solve it 😞

Alfredok8s
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Everything it's fixed now! Great VODAFONE chat and e-mail support managed to fix everything!
Thanks Vodafone!

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Oh I'm so happy to read that everything is already been fixed @Alfredok8s

Alfredok8s
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Yes! thanks for the time and effort to solve it! 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic