Vraag
Reacties
mihai.ivan

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Unlink ziggo and vodafone

I've made a new Ziggo contract and I want to change the current one linked to Vodafone to the new one.

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @mihai.ivan
Welcome to the Vodafone Community.

I would love to help you with this matter. I can remove your old My Ziggo account. As a result of this you can expand your My Vodafone account with the new details of My Ziggo. To arrange this I need some more information. Can you please send me a DM with the following information?
Name:
Address:
Day of birth:
Last 4 digits of your IBAN bankaccount:
Username of MyZiggo/My Vodafone:

For sending me a DM go to your inbox on the Community, write a message and choose me as recipient. I'm looking forward to your DM. 

Bekijk in context

2 Reacties 2
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @mihai.ivan
Welcome to the Vodafone Community.

I would love to help you with this matter. I can remove your old My Ziggo account. As a result of this you can expand your My Vodafone account with the new details of My Ziggo. To arrange this I need some more information. Can you please send me a DM with the following information?
Name:
Address:
Day of birth:
Last 4 digits of your IBAN bankaccount:
Username of MyZiggo/My Vodafone:

For sending me a DM go to your inbox on the Community, write a message and choose me as recipient. I'm looking forward to your DM. 

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @mihai.ivan

Thankyou for your DM. I just read that you already managed to remove the old account and to merge your My Vodafone account with the new details of My Ziggo. I'm happy that it is already been fixed and want to thank you for this update.

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic