ron adams

Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Unlink My Vodafone from Mijn Ziggo

i want to unlink my prepaid vodafone account from ziggo as i now have a monthy deal also with vodafone.

Oplossingen

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Vincent
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 93Posts
  • 30Oplossingen
  • 37Likes

Hi @ron adams, welcome to our Community!

Thanks for sharing your question. As I can see right now your Vodafone Prepaid has not been linked to the Ziggo subscription. So far so good. Please provide me more details it everything else is going on what needs some attention. Thanks in advance.

Bekijk in context

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3024Posts
  • 875Oplossingen
  • 1030Likes

Hi @ron adams, welcome here!

With your new subscription you are using a new customer number. Your current e-mailadres (gmail) is in use with your Mijn Ziggo account and is also merged with your former Vodafone subscription. I just removed your former My Vodafone account. 

For your new subscription your already registered for My Vodafone with another e-mailadress (sky.com). Because I have deleted the former My Vodafone account, it is now possible to merge the accounts. When you login your account you get this option:

After merging you can login with your My Vodafone credentials in My Vodafone and Mijn Ziggo.

Bekijk in context

4 Reacties 4
Vincent
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 93Posts
  • 30Oplossingen
  • 37Likes

Hi @ron adams, welcome to our Community!

Thanks for sharing your question. As I can see right now your Vodafone Prepaid has not been linked to the Ziggo subscription. So far so good. Please provide me more details it everything else is going on what needs some attention. Thanks in advance.

ron adams
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

hi, i had a vodafone prepaid phone which was linked to my ziggo account. i then ungraded my prepaid phone to a vodafone monthly contract and i got given a new klantr number. the link between ziggo and vodafone seems to still be using the old klantr number. is is safe to put klantr numbers on here or can i send you the details directly? thanks

ron adams
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

when i try to connect to my ziggo when logged in from the vodafone monthy account i get the message below. the only way the link to my ziggo works is when i log in with my old vodafone prepaid account (which should have been cancelled when vodafone upgraded me to monthly and gave me a new klantr number).

We kunnen op dit moment jouw gegevens niet ophalen. Probeer het later nog een keer.

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3024Posts
  • 875Oplossingen
  • 1030Likes

Hi @ron adams, welcome here!

With your new subscription you are using a new customer number. Your current e-mailadres (gmail) is in use with your Mijn Ziggo account and is also merged with your former Vodafone subscription. I just removed your former My Vodafone account. 

For your new subscription your already registered for My Vodafone with another e-mailadress (sky.com). Because I have deleted the former My Vodafone account, it is now possible to merge the accounts. When you login your account you get this option:

After merging you can login with your My Vodafone credentials in My Vodafone and Mijn Ziggo.

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic