Reacties
alisonsabidussi

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Red unlimited

Hello,

I have subscribed to Red Unlimited to avoid having issues with overconsumption of data. By moving to this subscription, I discovered the "top up" concept, this in itself is not a good experience. Also, having to relaunch the Vodafone application more than 10 times just to be able to log in is a terrible experience. In the middle of meetings, it can take up to 15 minutes before even accessing the top up button. 
As much as I understand this might not be an easy service, if the app must be used to top up data, it should work much better than it currently does. 

I use an iPhone, up to date and constantly get issues. For example: 

1. Receive the out of data SMS

2. With no apps open on the phone, I open the Vodafone app

3. First thing I see is an error message: Login failed, please try again. 

4. After 5 attempts to log in, I finally access my space

5. Notice that the data information is very often wrong,  tap on the "tegoed" section anyway

6. Notice that again, the data information is often wrong so sometimes the "top up" button is not showing

7. If the button is showing, tap it to top up 

8. You might have to tap up to 4 times before receiving the confirmation SMS

This process is way too long, if the app has to be used, it needs to improve. Would love to see an increase the data cap to actually unlimited or make it higher (8GB) 

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Hi @alisonsabidussi,
Sorry to read that you are experiencing so many problems with My Vodafone and thank you for your feedback. My Vodafone always needs some time to sync. As a result, it may be that the credit "tegoed" still needs to be updated or that the system is working on it. Once you have placed a request for connecting extra data, it is not necessary to press that button a few more times. The system is already working on making the adjustment. This will give you an error message. Once the bundle is connected, you will receive a confirmation SMS. I will address your feedback about My Vodafone and the Red Unlimited subscription internally. Do you still have any questions or feedback regarding this? 

Bekijk in context

1 Reactie 1
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Hi @alisonsabidussi,
Sorry to read that you are experiencing so many problems with My Vodafone and thank you for your feedback. My Vodafone always needs some time to sync. As a result, it may be that the credit "tegoed" still needs to be updated or that the system is working on it. Once you have placed a request for connecting extra data, it is not necessary to press that button a few more times. The system is already working on making the adjustment. This will give you an error message. Once the bundle is connected, you will receive a confirmation SMS. I will address your feedback about My Vodafone and the Red Unlimited subscription internally. Do you still have any questions or feedback regarding this? 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic