walkline

Gedreven Ontdekker
  • 9Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

No more your client, but invoices keep coming

On the 10th of June, I completely switched to T-Mobile. At the end of June, I received an invoice and paid for it. But recently I received the new invoice. I don't understand, what I'm paying for? And for how long you are planning to send me new invoices?

My customer number is ***.

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @walkline

I'm sorry to read that you have left us. I have checked your invoices and normally you paid € 36,47 a month for your subscription. On the last 2 invoices you have been charged for € 4,85 and € 7,30 for the period till 10 june. In total you paid € 12,15 for your subscription for these 10 days + € 0,46 for costs outside your bunle. Based on your former monthly costs for you subscription is this amount correct for the period of 10 days, however I understand the confusion because it has been spread over 2 invoices. This was the last invoice from us 🙂 

Bekijk in context

2 Reacties 2
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @walkline

I'm sorry to read that you have left us. I have checked your invoices and normally you paid € 36,47 a month for your subscription. On the last 2 invoices you have been charged for € 4,85 and € 7,30 for the period till 10 june. In total you paid € 12,15 for your subscription for these 10 days + € 0,46 for costs outside your bunle. Based on your former monthly costs for you subscription is this amount correct for the period of 10 days, however I understand the confusion because it has been spread over 2 invoices. This was the last invoice from us 🙂 

Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

That is a good explanation Cecilia. 
Fine you can see what is happened and the help to Walkline. I hope this person will response and let you know that it is a good answer and the person is happy that you helped. ☺️😉

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic