Reacties
gusdors1

Ontdekker
  • 7Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Need to pay mt debt internationally

Hey,

I signed the contract for the 1-year subscription with Vodafone, however, I changed from the Netherlands and therefore I no longer have a Dutch bank account (and neither my BSN).

I still have debt from some of the months I did not pay because I no longer have my Dutch bank account, and I am struggling to find a way to contact Vodafone and pay (internationally since I am outside Europe) my remaining debt.

Could someone please help me with that?

Thanks,

Gustavo.

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

Hi @gusdors1 
Welcome to the customers help customers Community of Vodafone.

The best thing you can do is contact Vodafone customer service. You can call them on 0800-0094 (Opening hours: Mon to Fri 08.00 - 20.00 / Sat 08.00 - 18.00). If you are calling from abroad, call +3106.5450.0100. These people can then make an appointment with you about your outstanding payment.

In addition, it is also possible to transfer the full amount to Vodafone from abroad:
IBAN: NL93 INGB 0007 9398 33
BIC (Swift Code): INGBNL2A
T.n.v. Vodafone Libertel B.V. in Maastricht
Notification: your own 06 number and customer number

(payment can only be made from a SEPA country, see here which countries these are)

Bekijk in context

3 Reacties 3
Energieboy
Expert
Expert
  • 11781Posts
  • 3469Oplossingen
  • 3093Likes

Hi @gusdors1 
Welcome to the customers help customers Community of Vodafone.

The best thing you can do is contact Vodafone customer service. You can call them on 0800-0094 (Opening hours: Mon to Fri 08.00 - 20.00 / Sat 08.00 - 18.00). If you are calling from abroad, call +3106.5450.0100. These people can then make an appointment with you about your outstanding payment.

In addition, it is also possible to transfer the full amount to Vodafone from abroad:
IBAN: NL93 INGB 0007 9398 33
BIC (Swift Code): INGBNL2A
T.n.v. Vodafone Libertel B.V. in Maastricht
Notification: your own 06 number and customer number

(payment can only be made from a SEPA country, see here which countries these are)

gusdors1
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 7Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hi @Energieboy , thanks for your answer!

I do not have a bank account in the SEPA region, so I guess it would be easier to call the number and see what could be done right?

Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

@gusdors1,
Welcome to our community. I would be happy to explain more about paying bills. Fortunately, I see that @Energieboy has already given you a lot of information about paying the invoices. You can pay the invoices via my Vodafone via iDeal or via a credit card. If you need another way, I recommend calling my colleagues.

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic