Vraag
Reacties
letrest

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

My Vodafone - still seeing old account

I had a prepaid account that I closed and moved to a subscription. I want to remove the prepaid from my account. Instead, I'd like to be able to log in to my current subscription account. I've been unable to find how to do this on my own. Please assist me on this so that when I log into My Vodafone I get my current account and not the one that was disabled over a year ago. Thanks!

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @letrest, welcome here!

I would love to help you with this matter. The best option is to remove your old My Vodafone account, so you can register with your e-mailaccount and new Vodafone subscription. To help you with this, I need some more information:
Name:
Address: 
Birth of date:
Last 4 digits bankaccount:
Username My Vodafone:
Mobile phone number:

Can you please provide me this information by a private message? You can send a private message when you go to your inbox on the Community, write a message and choose me as recipient. 

Bekijk in context

2 Reacties 2
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @letrest, welcome here!

I would love to help you with this matter. The best option is to remove your old My Vodafone account, so you can register with your e-mailaccount and new Vodafone subscription. To help you with this, I need some more information:
Name:
Address: 
Birth of date:
Last 4 digits bankaccount:
Username My Vodafone:
Mobile phone number:

Can you please provide me this information by a private message? You can send a private message when you go to your inbox on the Community, write a message and choose me as recipient. 

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Thankyou for your private message @letrest! I'm happy I could help you and everything is working now 🙂

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic