Reacties
maxscheglov

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

My Vodafone - Geen rollen beschikbaar

Hi!

Unfortunately, I'm not yet been able to check the details of my subscription via the MyVodafone app or via the website; on the app I always get the message 'No roles available/Geen rollen beschikbaar' when I try to log in and on the website I don't see any data at all. I would like to know if there is a solution for this, thanks in advance!

Regards,

Max

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 842Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi maxscheglov

Thankyou for sending the details to my colleague @Louis! When I checked your login I noticed that both Vodafone subscriptions (old one and new one) and Ziggo are linked. I just removed the old Vodafone subscription. Can you please check if the error is gone? 🙂

Bekijk in context

4 Reacties 4
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Hi @maxscheglov,
Welcome to the Vodafone community. We are sorry to read that you are getting an error message in My Vodafone. Fortunately, this is very easy to solve. This error message indicates that an empty account has been created or that the account has been created on an old customer number.
Can you send me a private message through here? You can click on a new message at the top here. Then add me as a recipient.
In the message you may mention the following information for verification:
- First and last name
- Address and zip code
- Date of birth and mobile number
- Last 4 digits of your bank account number
I like to hear from you!

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 842Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi maxscheglov

Thankyou for sending the details to my colleague @Louis! When I checked your login I noticed that both Vodafone subscriptions (old one and new one) and Ziggo are linked. I just removed the old Vodafone subscription. Can you please check if the error is gone? 🙂

maxscheglov
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Hi @Cecilia ,

Thanks, it worked nicely for me. Problem solved, the error is gone!

Regards,

Max

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 842Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Amazing @maxscheglov! Thankyou for you quick response and confirmation. Have a nice weekend 🙂

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic