Reacties
Anastasiia

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Closing Vodafone contract due to the war in Ukraine

Hello,
My name is Anastasiia, I have moved to the Netherlands due to the war in Ukraine and registered a subscription Vodafone account. I was said that this was the only way to get e-sim card to my phone. I needed to leave my Ukrainian number on and I didn't have another device to put in a Dutch card. So, in April 2022 I started a 1-year contract (which I was said is a minimum) and paid all the incoming bills. But last week? unfortunately, I had to leave the Netherlands and I don't plan to come back in the nearest future (though it's difficult to plan anything in these times).
I am writing to ask for your help in cancelling my subscription. If this is possible without payment, I will be very thankful to you for the understanding.
Kind regards,

Anastasiia Martynenko
**Mobile number removed by moderator **

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @Anastasiia
Welcome to the Vodafone Community. 

I'm sorry to read that you had to leave the Netherlands and went back to the Ukraine. I can imagine that you don't know if you are coming back and that it is difficult to plan anything these times. According to your information I see that there is a binding period till 20 April 2023. I would love to help you with cancelling your subscription, however this needs to be done by a special department. At the Community we can't do this for you. I'm sorry. 

The best thing to do is to send us an e-mail or to contact us by phone. We have a special number to reach us when you are abroad: +31 6 54 50 01 00. (free for Vodafone numbers).

Bekijk in context

2 Reacties 2
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 841Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @Anastasiia
Welcome to the Vodafone Community. 

I'm sorry to read that you had to leave the Netherlands and went back to the Ukraine. I can imagine that you don't know if you are coming back and that it is difficult to plan anything these times. According to your information I see that there is a binding period till 20 April 2023. I would love to help you with cancelling your subscription, however this needs to be done by a special department. At the Community we can't do this for you. I'm sorry. 

The best thing to do is to send us an e-mail or to contact us by phone. We have a special number to reach us when you are abroad: +31 6 54 50 01 00. (free for Vodafone numbers).

Anastasiia
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Thanks for your help Cecilia. I wrote an email.
Kind regards,

Anastasiia

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic