Reacties
joaquinrq

Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Change Collection Date

Hello,

Good morning. I would like to change my collection date to some date around each 26 of each month. Can you help me please with this?

Thank you!

Oplossingen

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Welcome to the Vodafone Community. I like to help you further with changing the collection date.Can you send me a private message trough here? You can click on a new message at the top there. Then you add me as a recipient.
In the message you can mention the following information for verification:
- First and last name
- Address and zip code
- Date of birth and mobile number
- Last 4 digits of your bank account number
I like to hear from you!

Bekijk in context

Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Thank you for the details @joaquinrq. I immediately checked our systems and changed the collection date for you. This will always be around the 26th due to weekends and holidays. The next invoice will be debited around the old collection date. The invoice after that will be debited around the new collection date. I advise you to keep an eye on these 2 invoices.If you have any questions, I'd love to hear from you!

Bekijk in context

4 Reacties 4
Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Welcome to the Vodafone Community. I like to help you further with changing the collection date.Can you send me a private message trough here? You can click on a new message at the top there. Then you add me as a recipient.
In the message you can mention the following information for verification:
- First and last name
- Address and zip code
- Date of birth and mobile number
- Last 4 digits of your bank account number
I like to hear from you!

Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

Thank you for the details @joaquinrq. I immediately checked our systems and changed the collection date for you. This will always be around the 26th due to weekends and holidays. The next invoice will be debited around the old collection date. The invoice after that will be debited around the new collection date. I advise you to keep an eye on these 2 invoices.If you have any questions, I'd love to hear from you!

joaquinrq
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Thank you very much Steven! Amazing service and time of response! Have a great week!

Louis
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 11416Posts
  • 1741Oplossingen
  • 2192Likes

You're very welcome and have a great week!

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic