Vraag
Reacties
taher.hekmatfar

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Activation of new ported SIM card

Hi,  I have ordered 2 sim cards from Red subscription with number portability.

1- It is not clear when Vodafone is going to deliver my sim cards.

2- My current sim card from the other network is still active and I don't know when the number is going to be ported to Vodafone. Previously I had read that Vodafone asks for the activation date but it didn't during my order.

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 842Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @taher.hekmatfar
Welcome to the Vodafone Community. 

Amazing that you have chosen for a Vodafone subscription. After your order you will receive the new SIM by post as soon as possible. Your Vodafone subscription starts when the number is ported from your current provider to Vodafone. Your current SIM of your current provider will work till that date. 

You will receive a e-mail from us with the exact porting date. If you now have prepaid with your current provider it can take 10 (working) days before your number is ported. Do you have a subscription at your current provider? Then we take the one month notice into account by porting your number. 

Bekijk in context

1 Reactie 1
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2912Posts
  • 842Oplossingen
  • 1013Likes

Hi @taher.hekmatfar
Welcome to the Vodafone Community. 

Amazing that you have chosen for a Vodafone subscription. After your order you will receive the new SIM by post as soon as possible. Your Vodafone subscription starts when the number is ported from your current provider to Vodafone. Your current SIM of your current provider will work till that date. 

You will receive a e-mail from us with the exact porting date. If you now have prepaid with your current provider it can take 10 (working) days before your number is ported. Do you have a subscription at your current provider? Then we take the one month notice into account by porting your number. 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic